Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tony Renner at Mad Art


I’m currently working on 3 large paintings. By large, I mean 4, 3 feet etc, so nothing huge but definitely larger than what I normally work on. The 3 pieces are “bill morris at white flag”, “mark stephens at the firebird” and this one, “tony renner at mad art”. The Tony Renner piece is from an old photo taken during an event Eric Hall put on called BioSonarOne and Tony’s band – Learn, Artist – performed. I’ve always like this photo and intended to do something with it.

It’s also the end of the year and I was thinking about the paintings I completed in 2009. Not as many as I’d like. Here’s the list with links to the image.


the official seal of the dirty 30s of missouri
old mckendree chapel
american folk art museum (nyc)
union electric
"freud's cobwebbed poem" (poetry scores)
view from talbot heirs room 2 (memphis, tn)
view from talbot heirs room 4 (memphis, tn)
dj kiki at rue 13
n. nomurai at the way out cluc (poetry scores)
bunnygrunt at cbgb
naoko at bullseye shooting range
darin gray at dunaway books
amy broadway on manchester
jim atkinson at 3wk
finn's motel at off broadway
mark early at typo


now playing - Wilco - "A. M."

No comments: